Recent News and FeaturesNo recent news available.
News and Features by Date
- Opinion: Thinking Smaller for more Effective Flood Protection
- GMOs: finding middle ground on genetically modified organisms
- Racial Discrimination Linked with Worse Mental Health
- Opinion: Is Water Supply a Commodity, a Service, or a Right? by Dr. Daniel Van Abs
- Dr. Tom Rudel Honored for Teaching, Research, Service and Diversity Initiatives
- Lecture and Book Signing by George Marshall, "Are Our Brains Wired to Ignore Climate Change?"
- Cymie Payne
- Congratulations Dr. Bonnie McCay for receiving the American Fisheries Society's 2013 Award of Excellence.
- Dr. Peter Guarnaccia was invited by former Rutgers anthropology graduate student Nia Parson to deliver the George and Mary Foster Distinguished Lecture in Cultural Anthropology at Southern Methodist University.
- Check out our latest edition of the EPIB Trail.
- Dr. Cymie Payne was interviewed by the New York Times regarding the campaign against whale hunting.
- Naa Oyo Kwate Wins Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Young Leader Award
- Just published Dr. Pamela McElwee and Dr. Maria Luz Cruz-Torres' new book, "Gender and Sustainability: Lessons from Asia and Latin America."
- See our EcoPodcasts
- Professors in the News: Dr. Shwom is recognized for her recent research and publications
- Just Published: The EPIB Trail, Volume 4 Issue 7
- President Obama's Deputy Assistant for Energy and Climate Change- A Former EPIB Student
- Professors in the News: Naa Oyo A. Kwate profiled in Rutgers Today